Reducing cost in the chemical operations by at least 25 per cent.
The challenge was to reduce cost in the chemical operations by at least 25 per cent.
- We carried out an activity and structure analysis (ASA), then determined performance indicators and cost drivers and assessed workloads/output, before relating them to the resources employed
- We developed a plan to improve utilization of the manufacturing capacity
We helped reduce costs by almost 30 per cent through:
- Improved use of shifts and production units
- A 20 per cent reduction in headcount
- Lower levels of inventories