Pavel has over 20 years of experience advising senior executives and decision makers on making strategic changes and achieving tangible results, and has a solid track record with implementation of complex projects in large companies.
Pavel is a Partner based in our Moscow office. He is a member of the “Operation Management” and “Energy and Utilities” Practices.
Pavel is a topic expert in:
- Operation efficiency and increasing productivity
- Workforce operation processes design and implementation
- TPS, Lean Six Sigma, Kaidzen
- Plant maintenance, asset management optimization
- Procurement, SCM and logistics improvement
- Organizational design and transformation
- KPI and motivation
- Success-based change implementation, complex program management, resistance and conflict resolution
- Risk management
- IT strategy, complex IT landscape planning and implementation
Prior to joining Arthur D. Little, Pavel worked in top management positions for Accenture, IBM Global Business Services, Strategy Partners Group and SAP in Russia and CIS countries, serving large international and national companies.
Pavel holds a master’s degree (Informatics and Control Engineering) from the Baumann Moscow University of Technology and an MBA from INSEAD and London Business School in Germany. He is fluent in Russian and English, and has conversational skills in German.
Pavel is married and has a son and a daughter. They live in Moscow. In his free time, Pavel is a swimmer and a cyclist.